Term of Use
Use and Restrictions
iComply Investor Services (“iComplyICO”) grants you a license (the “License”) to temporarily download one copy of the Materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This grant of License does not transfer any title to the Materials or any portion thereof to you. The term “Materials” means all materials on the Website or available through the Website or comprising the Website, including without limitation, all trademarks, trade names, logos, text, photos, graphics, images, software, source code, scripts, web applications, and other proprietary information and content.
In addition to any other restrictions set out herein, you agree that you will not:
- provide false or misleading information through the Website;
- impersonate any individual or business entity when using or accessing the Website or submitting any information to iComplyICO through the Website;
- modify, copy, attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) or for any purpose or any manner not expressly permitted by IComply;
- remove any copyright notations or trademark or other proprietary notations from the Materials or the Website;
- transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server;
- use or access the Website in any manner that will, in iComplyICO’s judgment at its sole discretion, adversely affect the performance or function of the Website; or
- input or upload or attempt to input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses or other forms of malware.
The Materials are provided “as is” and your use of the Website and the Materials is at your own risk. iComplyICO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Website or the Materials and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, iComplyICO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or any information contained elsewhere relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to or from the Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Website or the Materials shall create any warranty, representation, or condition.
Limitations and Release
In no event shall the Releases be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or goodwill, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials or the Webpage, even if iComplyICO has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage and you release the Releases absolutely from all claims in respect of same. In the event your jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of the warranties, representations, and conditions, or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, these provisions will be limited to the maximum amount prohibited by law. In the event of any problem with the Website or the Materials, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Revisions and Errata
The Materials may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. iComplyICO does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current. iComplyICO may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice.
The Website may include links to external websites or resources operated by third parties (collectively, “Linked Sites“). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. In no event shall the Linked Sites be deemed to be sites endorsed by iComplyICO. iComplyICO has no control over the Linked Sites and makes no representations or warranties as to the correctness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or quality of the Linked Sites. If you wish to access to the Linked Sites, you must do so at your own risk.
Linking to any page of the Website from external websites is strictly prohibited without iComplyICO’s express consent.
Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age to form a binding agreement. If you are not of legal age, you are not authorized to use the Website unless: (1) you have received the permission of your parent or legal guardian, and (2) your parent or legal guardian, by granting such permission, agrees to be bound by this Agreement, and in such a case the term “you” shall be deemed to include your parent or legal guardian.
- If you provide information about yourself through the Website, you will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and you will maintain and promptly update the information you have provided to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
Your personal information will be held in iComplyICO’s database so that iComplyICO can access your personal information when the need arises in the future (for example, to contact you in response to a query made by you). When your personal information is no longer needed for any purpose, or at your request, iComplyICO will permanently delete it from its database.
iComplyICO takes strict measures to safeguard your personal information to prevent any misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. iComplyICO will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
iComplyICO may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests, questions or comments;
- to communicate information about iComplyICO’s services, including news and events about iComplyICO, provided you have consented;
- to better understand your needs and preferences; and
- for legitimate business purposes, such as providing iComplyICO products and services.
iComplyICO only collects as much personal information as needed to meet these objectives, unless you give your consent. In no event will iComplyICO trade, sell, or otherwise dispose of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party. Furthermore, iComplyICO will not share your personal information with any third party except for the purposes (or with the individuals) listed above, or when required by law or regulation (e.g. complying with a court order).
If you wish to access your personal information, you may make a written request to iComplyICO at any time.
- Notice. Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be given or served shall be in writing and sent to:
iComply Investor Services Inc.
250 – 128 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8